· Job Description:
Monitors day-to day activities of the customer service area to ensure adherence to policies and maintain service level quality Assist with the creating of internal performance reviews, communicating changes in web site, client policy, and internal policy to staff. Provides escalation support regarding client issues, participate in the creation and execution of programs to motivate and retain customer service.
Essential Job Functions
· Assists less experienced service center representatives resolve complex customer questions.
· Researches complex customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
· Informs staff of service level issues and escalates issues to supervisor/manager in a timely manner to minimize corporate risk and enhance customer service experience.
· Assists with establishing and obtaining goals for acceptable performance in accordance with client service agreements.
· Provide occasional phone coverage when required.
· Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
· Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
· Supervises daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
· Assists supervisor/manager with the day-to-day operations of the customer service area, including training and/or mentoring less experienced staff.
· Recommends and/or initiates the selection and hiring of employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Makes recommendations for salary increases, transfers and terminations to manager.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business management or related field preferred
· Six or more years of customer service experience
· Two or more years of leadership experience
· Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
· Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
· Experience working with help desk software
· Good business and analytical problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to follow oral and written directions
· Office environment
· May require shift work