· Job Description:
1. 4+ years IBM Sterling File Gateway/Managed File Transfer Development experience.
2. IBM product knowledge: Managed File Transfer (MFT) mainly Sterling File Gateway (SFG) and IBM B2B Integrator (B2Bi).
3. Experience developing SFG Business Processes using GPM, BPML for both Inbound and Outbound slows to ensure proper Data Processing.
4. Experience with SFG & B2Bi's dashboard GUI, trading partner setup screens, creating mailboxes, Static/Dynamic routing channels, and routing rules, and working with important logs.
5. Very comfortable working in Unix command line, know common Unix commands.
6. SFG/B2Bi's BPML, SQL, shell scripts (Korn), and Perl
a. B2Bi's MAP coding language, Java, XSLT, Python, VB
7. Experienced in PKI and other security standards, able to use Java Keytool to manage key stores
8. Perform communication set ups for Trading Partners using to send and receive transactions using SFTP/FTP/AS2 protocols.
a. openssh & openssl experience in certificate & ssh key management process
9. Experience participating in architecture planning discussion to support the process requirements .
10. Create Business and technical design documents as per the migration flow using System Development Life Cycle.
11. Proficiency in X12, Positional Flat Files (PFF), XML
12. Ability to work individually, self-starter, be assertive and embrace problem solving opportunities
1. Experience in Installation and Configuration of IBM Sterling File Gateway.
2. Familiar with healthcare x12 transactions (837, 834, 835, 270/271, 276/277), NCPDP 1.2, 3.0 and 4.5
3. Familiarity with data validation and translation/mapping software. Example: Edifecs Specbuilder