· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Supports routine activities of a functional area or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
· Assists in performing administrative responsibilities such as entering information into databases and producing simple statistical reports and presentations.
· Enters information of account specific service problems and distributes prioritized work requests.
· Distributes communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
· Gathers and enters quality assurance information in accordance with established procedures to ensure quality client service. Produces reports necessary to indicate areas of improvement.
· May conduct product inspections to ensure established quality guidelines are adhered to.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Two or more years of administrative experience
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Organization and time management skills
· Communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment