· Job Description:
Senior Assistant Customer Support
Would you like to play a crucial role in helping serve others in a fast-paced, high tech environment? Are you excited to solve complex issues with an open mind while bringing creativity to customers solutions?
We are looking for a Senior Assistant Customer Support team member who is ready to dive in and develop their career, while making a meaningful difference.
As a Senior Assistant Customer Support member, you will handle customer service inquiries via telephone and/or email, process transactions, and resolve service issues for our customers. We are looking for individuals who will leverage effective listening skills, an attention to detail, strong intellectual curiosity and an honest desire to make a difference. We want to empower you to make the service experience easy for our customers to do business with us. You will be a part of an expert and supportive team that fosters constructive collaboration and gives each person a voice.
· Respond to customers and advisor’s requests for information or transactions on life insurance and/or annuity contracts via telephone and/or e-mail.
· Research and respond to questions regarding status updates, policy/contract provisions, and transactions processed.
· Efficiently access and navigate systems to provide a response to the customer’s inquiry, process transactions and/or properly document actions taken to ensure completion.
· Enhance and strengthen relationships between our client and customers by using strong communication skills, keen listening skills and empathy.
· Deliver high quality service by performing responsibilities in a consistent, professional manner while exercising strong verbal, interpersonal skills.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Two or more years of customer service experience.
· Ability to work a shift during the hours of operation of 8 AM to 7 PM Monday – Friday; must be flexible with overtime & shift worked, which may change based on business needs.
· Must obtain FINRA (formerly NASD) Series 6 license within 90 days of hire.
· College, trade or professional certification experience preferred.
· Insurance, Product specific or Financial Services industry experience preferred.
· Prior call center experience preferred.
· A demonstrated ability to quickly learn and continuously develop functional knowledge and an understanding of company products as well as administrative, claims, underwriting and marketing functions.
· A passion for serving customers and a personal commitment to following through in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Strong computer/keyboard skills as well as solid math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Superb listening skills and professional oral & written communication skills with an ability to inspire trust and accountability though an empathetic communication style which promotes a quality image of DXC