· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
· Performs quality checks of all work prior to completion.
· Completes work in a timely manner and with quality according to work plans.
· Captures specified measures.
· Reaches and maintains established standards for productivity and quality.
· Performs audits of processes, work products, and tools.
· Maintains and reports specified measures.
· Analyzes process improvements and quality of work products.
· Attends Clients meetings and WPRs
· Maintains daily log of activities.
· Advanced administrative skills/ knowledge of most administrative issues in the organization.
· Usually works with multiple issues/projects and people.
· Regarded as a key administrative lead in the organization.
· Specific advanced level of software skills as required by the work unit/department.
· Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases
· Ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and claims forms
Education and Experience Required:
· High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred.
· Typically requires a minimum of 1-3 years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.