· Job Description:
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
DXC has a number of roles available for MSS SOC Engineers to join one of our global SOCs. These roles are key in providing high-quality service and maintaining our global Security services, via day to day operational and health management.
· Workingoperational incidents based on standard service measures.
· Providesupport to customers across the managed service portfolio.
· Respondingto device alerts through in-house proactive alerting system.
· Supportcustomers via phone and email.
· ChangeManagement across devices within our managed service
· Liaisewith vendors to support customer devices and environments.
· Attendingtechnical training to retain skill levels across portfolio.
Key Skills and Experience required:
· Technicalcertification in at least 1 security or network product
· Minimum1 year IT experience, preferably in a SOC/NOC environment
· Experiencein an Engineering role supporting clients, preferably in device management
· Experienceof working within a team
· Excellentcustomer service skills
· Evidenceof trouble-shooting skills and working with associated diagnostic tools
· Workingknowledge of different security/network platforms available with experience of configuring/managing at least one of the following: Firewall (Checkpoint, Cisco), Load Balancer (F5) Proxy (Bluecoat, Websense, McAfee), IPS (McAfee, TippingPoint), IAM (Cyber Ark), SIEM (ArcSight)
In return, we offer:
· Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
· Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
· Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
· Competitive remuneration package
· Medical insurance
· 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
· Food vouchers
· Life insurance
· Corporate Badge Program
· Wellness Program