· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
· Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
· Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
· Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
· Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
· Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
· Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field preferred
· Three or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
· Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas
· Experience working with one or more structured programming languages
· Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
· Experience working with design principles and applications
· Basic analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems
· Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Basic communication skills to provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems
· Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to integrate hardware and software systems
· Office environment