· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
· Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
· Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
· Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
· Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
· Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing test results in various phases.
· Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phase of project.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
· Three or more years of business analysis experience
· Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
· Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
· Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Communication skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multitask
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment