· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
Leads identifying and measuring exposure from casualty, property, and professional lines and recommends risk mitigation alternatives such as self-retention, captive utilizations, risk transfer through policies, and other forms of risk management tools.
· Executes risk mitigation alternatives, maintains policies, premium payments, and relationship with brokers.
· Leads retirement plans process that involves setting and developing Long Term Return on Assets by collecting and coordinating various plan advisors and actuary.
· Works with custodian and record keepers on various DB and DC plan transition, transformation activities.
· Works with Treasurer, Actuary and others to prepare for Fiduciary Committee meetings and coordinates activities with auditors.
· Leverages work of third party provides while also providing guidance to various personnel.
· Basic Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or related field preferred
· Experience working with company financial activities, legal policies and corporate law
· Experience working with cash management and utilization processes; and investment industry, related financial markets and institutions
· Experience working with financial operations concepts, practices, procedures and financial software
· Experience working with compliance-related guidelines, laws and regulations
· Experience working with statistics
· Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
· Good analytical, problem solving and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Communication skills to interact with upper management, staff, vendors and clients
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material private
· Office environment