· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
Essential Job Functions:
· Lead the IT Executive Support program for the DXC Office of the CIO, overseeing a global, distributed team of IT support engineers who provide white glove IT service to DXC’s top leadership.
· Organize and deliver training tailored to key audiences:
· Remote trouble shooting – training for site-based engineers globally on how to support executives while they are away from the office.
· Bi-monthly assistant’s forum – training on new technologies and cyber security best practices for executive assistants and Regional Business Relationship Managers
· Site events – provide onsite training and support at local IT events at DXC locations
· One on one sessions on new technologies – prepare executives or their assistants to work within new technologies
· Oversee a matrixed, global team of DXC Delivery personnel to ensure best practices are adhered to including but not limited to the following:
· Executive and assistant IT devices are current based on DXC security guidelines
· Check for security holes on DXC-owned equipment or systems connecting to DXC
· Install and verify that anti-virus and firewall software are working properly
· Remediate infected devices
· Report any security breaches
· Office IT Support
· OneDrive is installed and working on primary system
· Office 365 is installed and operational on primary system
· Other DXC standard office tools installed and operational
· Hardware / Software
· Verify current third-party software license and provide best-effort support if there is a need for non-standard software support
· Make recommendations for new system upgrades and add-on options
· Research hardware requirements and assist in the ordering process
· Research unique hardware requests and procure solutions
· Utilize the hardware depots program to replace equipment quickly
· Ship customized spare units to the user overnight
· Best effort for non-standard hardware
· Set-up and configure a loaner system with basic access to DXC network and email
· Remotely wipe mobile device
· Assist with required reports for lost and stolen devices
· Hands-on for setting up equipment in office
· Troubleshooting office environment network/printing/monitors
· Conference Room Support
Video conferencing support VC3/BlueJeans/Skype/Teams, etc.
Conference room setup assistance
· Personal Residence Support
· Deploy remote troubleshooting options prior to offering home support
· Setup and/or maintain wireless security for home office
· Assist with installation of wireless home networks
· Engage local IT service providers to assist with resolution when hands-on support is required
· Event Support
· Travel to events to support executives as needed
· Coordinate having backup equipment at events as needed
· Assist with connectivity services
· Support for all Board of Director meetings
· Limit Disruption and Delay
· Work with service manager to schedule IT environment changes to avoid business disruption for executives and their assistants
· Create cases for urgent requests from Executive / assistant to escalate to higher level support groups as needed
· Provide Tools for Delivery Support Personnel
· ServiceNow Ticketing system and knowledge base accounts
· Bitlocker recovery pin access
· Local admin password recovery access
· Spare devices for quick replacement
· Access to hardware depots/Service Stop walk-in centers to get replacements
· Purchasing card for buying equipment in emergencies
· Able to validate eligibility for service
· Hotline phone number for each of the 3 regions for executives to call if dedicated person is not available or for after hours
· Provide in person or remote support as needed to DXC Executives.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or related field preferred
· Twelve or more years of technical consulting, IT customer service, or computer science experience
· 5 years of experience as a manager or team leader
· Experience helping people apply technology to drive business results
· Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technology
· Other Qualifications
· Leadership skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills; values and facilitates teamwork.
· Able to effectively communicate complex subjects in simple ways.
· Works effectively with multiple levels of management and in matrixed, global project teams.
· Strong customer focus and ability to drive customer-centric solutions.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Development through continuous learning, peer group interactions.
· Fulfils DXC required training.