· Job Description:
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we are a $25 billion company that serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. We are recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
DXC Technology is recognized as a global leader in Workplace Services . The Bulgarian DXC Workplace Services Department consists of over 200 engineers.
We are delighted to announce a position for an Office 365 and Exchange engineer in the Workplace Services Department. As a support professional you will be helping our clients with their day-to-day issues doing your best to get to the bottom of these issues and resolve them within pre-agreed contractual timelines.
As an engineer in the team you will be involved in different areas of IT around Exchange, Skype and all services of Office 365. You will be supporting enterprise deployments, working with and learning from experts in the area of Workplace Services.
You will be applying your analytical and critical thinking skills to solve issues ranging from simple requests and troubleshooting up to taking part in complex projects, migrations and PowerShell scripting.
Join our tightly knit team, work with and learn from the best in Workplace Services!
Your responsibilities will include the following:
· Resolve client technical issues within pre-agreed timelines;
· Drive resolution and root cause analysis of business critical and complex incidents;
· Provide technical expertise in Office 365, Exchange and Skype enterprise solutions to internal and external parties;
· Be ready to support and build standard and non-standard solutions to answer our clients’ business needs;
· Proactively identify risks in customers infrastructure, maintain and improve availability, performance and security;
The skills that we are looking for:
· An engineer with at least 1 year of hands-on experience with configuration and administration of Office 365, MS Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Online, Lync / Skype;
· MS Windows Server and Active Directory understanding and administration;
· Network knowledge - addressing, routing, firewall, LAN/WAN;
· Experience with SMTP protocol;
· Good understanding of Windows Server core networking and networking services
· MS PowerShell and Graph knowledge. Scripting skills are considered a significant advantage.
Other Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Communications technology or similar;
· Strong English language skills;
· Strong Analytical skills;
We offer a challenging role including:
· Competitive remuneration package
· Opportunity to work with the cutting-edge technologies and products in state of the art enterprise environments, providing services to variety of world-wide customers' infrastructures
· Opportunity to develop and grow in your career as a Subject Matter Expert in the Messaging field
· Various opportunities of training in enterprise grade technologies
· Usage of the most advanced tools, technologies and product design solutions that support enterprise-wide architectures
· Experts in the fields to learn from and grow with
Thanks for taking the time to review our job!
If you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that DXC Technology is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. DXC takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties.
We inform you and you agree that DXC may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of DXC. DXC can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.