· Job Description:
Presentation of the company:
As the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology , DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
Essential Job Functions
· Performs routine analyses of voice/data network needs. Gathers information and provides assistance for integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
· Assists in testing and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
· Assists in developing technical standards and interface applications. Gathers information and investigates issues; recommends possible solutions.
· Serves as a technical resource for internal teams to ensure consistent knowledge of network architectures.
· Reports and monitors system utilization to guide short term information. technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· At least 1 year of academic experience data networks.
· Academic experience working with network systems and networking principles and practices.
· Academic experience working with networking software and hardware.
· Certifications in networking CCNA.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or related field.
· At least 1 year of academic experience in voice.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
· Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.