· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
The Quality Assessor is responsible for helping DXC accounts and service delivery groups maintain compliance with Corporate processes, Client policies & Procedures; and maintain registers of risks for their respective areas.
• Plan, conduct and overseeaudit/compliance/riskmanagement/maturity activities
• Execute internal audits aligned to Global Operational Audit and Assessment process
• Act as a consultant to internal and external clients on matters of internal control, maturity and risk management
• Assist in externally run reviews conducted by clients, external auditors, regulatory bodies and other organizations as required
• Maintain currency on models, laws regulatory requirements, methodologies and standards appropriate for the company and our clients
• Develop/manage ongoing reporting requirements for the auditing of DXC entities
• Identify and analyze improvements to new or existing tools, processes, and procedures
• Identify and evaluate the significant exposures or risks across functions, locations, accounts, processes, or other variables associated with DXC
• Perform formal or informal audits to make sure group or process is conforming to specified requirements or pre-determined criteria
Experience & knowledge requirements:
• University degree
• Fluent English, French or German isanadvantage
• Minimum 1 year of experience in corporate environment, preferably within the IT industry
• Minimum1years of auditing experience, preferably against ISO standards
• Either ISO 27001 / 20000 / 9001/ 22301or ITIL certification
• Quality assurance and check would be considered an asset
• Deep-dive attitude driven by improvement needs
• Ability to quickly identify process gaps and propose numerous decisions
• Excellent understanding of processes based on life-learning attitude
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Thank you for taking the time to review our job posting. If you think it is a match to your experience and interests, please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you!