· Job Description:
Develops, supports and maintains moderately complex application development projects according to appropriate specifications. Assists in analyzing and writing specifications.
Essential Job Functions
· Expertise in IMS DB+PL1, JCL/COBOL, CICS
· Knowledge of Service Now
· Good understanding on working on production environment
· Provides moderately complex to complex technical and production support to end-users.
· Participates in and conducts peer reviews as needed.
· Participates in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Three or more years of programming or application development experience
· Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
· Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
· Experience working with writing specifications
· Good programming skills
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
· Good communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Basic leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment