· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Supports and/or leads various programs such as the ethics and business conduct program functions. Resolves moderate to complex ethics helpline issues. Oversees administration and assistance of related case management and reporting requirements in accordance with the helpline administrative procedures. Develops and implements common processes and methods for periodic, consolidated reporting of ethics and compliance data to the senior ethics and compliance leadership.
· Coordinates and monitors efforts to maintain, distribute and enforce business code of conduct policy suite.
· Supports and/or leads business strategies for activities relating to standards of conduct and ethical relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, employees, stakeholders, and other relevant communities. Interfaces with business unit/staff functions to provide ethics program support.
· Develops and monitors internal controls, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance with appropriate state, federal and/or global guidelines.
· Supports and/or leads the administration of state and federal policies, in coordination with legal, audit, human resources, investigator resources and other appropriate departments to ensure compliance, maintaining relationships with staff to ensure collaboration and support. Provides technical knowledge and guidance on ethics and compliance projects.
· May collaborate across groups to develop messaging themes, campaigns and related collateral. Supports and/or leads communication with staff to ensure compliance with established practices and to implement new policies. Oversees the preparation of the response to annual public accountability questionnaire. Monitors the administration of the employee surveys and culture of integrity surveys; manages reporting of results.
· Provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
· Twelve or more years of government legal, regulatory compliance or related experience
· Experience working with governmental policies and regulations relevant to legal department
· Experience working with current business and legal practices of company
· Experience working with overall governmental business regulations
· Strong communication skills needed to interface with senior management and government agencies
· Strong organizational and strategic planning skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to lead and work in a team environment
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
· Office environment