· Job Description:
Modify existing EDI maps, create new EDI maps as needed, work with edit severity settings.
Troubleshoot EDI production and testing issues
· Proficiency in X12, Positional Flat Files (PFF), XML
· Very comfortable working in UNIX command line, know common UNIX commands
· Familiarity with data validation and translation/mapping software. Example: Edifecs SpecBuilder
· Proficiency with at least one programming language and two years experience with that language
· Ability to work individually, self-starter, be assertive and embrace problem solving opportunities
· Edifecs or IBM Sterling Integrator
· Familiar with healthcare X12 transactions (837, 834, 820, 835, 270/271, 276/277), NCPDP 1.2, 3.0 and 4.