· Job Description:
· Responsible for analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline for one or more digital products and/or platforms
· Operational management of Infrastructure and Cloud services, delivering a complex Digital Application stack.
· Building, configuring new server platforms and automated tooling.
· Testing, debugging and troubleshooting platform level problems.
· Build and Configure Cloud environments.
· Support development teams to configure applications for deployment .
· Software packaging and development of RPMs
· Installation, configuration and integration of Apps across environments .
· Ability to analyze and fault find often complex technical issues including network and DB connectivity.
· Liaising with third party Development Architects to resolve “discrepancies in build issues”
· Investigating issues with infrastructure for all services.
· Assisting and contributing to plans and running orders to document all activities.
· Identifying and rectifying build/deployment problems.
· Collaborating with other stakeholders to complete builds efficiently.
· Ensuring all build documentation is up-to-date under change control and is baselined with Configuration Management.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Expertise in Scripting
· Expertise in Cloud Technologies and platforms including AWS, Azure & Hybrid cloud.
· Familiar with the installation and configuration with some of the software packages like IBM Websphere Application Server; Weblogic; Websphere MQ; WODM; BPM; JBoss; Informatica; Siebel; SFTP Plus; Axway; Oracle OPA.
· Excellent technical analytical skills and experience with software packaging and application integration.
· Familiar with technical automation and tools, including HPE CSA, SA, OO as well as Chef, Puppet, Git. Knowledge and experience of RPMS would be highly advantageous.
· Knowledge and experience of the Atlasian Software Suite, including JIRA, Confluence, bit bucket etc.
· Ability to work in a disciplined environment and to meet challenging deadlines, under pressure.
· Understanding / previous experience working with Agile Methodologies.
· Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to work unsupervised and with a self-start mentality.