· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visithttp://www.dxc.technology/ .
Workplace - Warsaw
The DevOps Engineer will be actively involved in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (from requirement creation, all stages of development, testing, deployments, issues resolution and production support) building software that will be deployed in cloud environment on Kubernetes.
If you have experience in:
- CI/CD tools
Then we’re looking for you!
If you feel comfy working in agile environment and you know that DevOps != Jenkins then you are our perfect match :)
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
· assessing, preparing and evaluating architectural solutions
· mentoring and sharing DevOps culture and knowledge with your colleagues
· analyzing user requirements and estimating tasks
· leveraging DevOps processes and tools
· creating middleware integration solutions
· migrating things
Additional Skills desired:
· ELK Stack / Splunk
· Prometheus, Grafana
· DevOps tools like, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, etc.
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
· work in an international company
· opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
· modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
· professional training
· competitive salary and flexible working hours
· private medical care
· social benefits system
· life insurance
· Multisport card
· Wellness Program
· Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)