· Job Description:
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognised among the best corporate citizens globally.
We are looking for DevOps Analyst to join one of our departments, working on enterprise solution for our one of our customers. You’ll be part of a team developing a complex multi-tier product, involving client and server-side software, web application, web-services.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the deployment management.
· Contribute to the approach of all levels of test automation (API, UI, performance).
· Coach teams in implementing effective deployment and configuration automation techniques.
· Influence technical direction and use of technologies after making necessary evaluations.
· Contribute to the definition and execution of large-scale solutions.
· Development, maintenance, and support of internal tools for debugging and analyses.
· Ensure ongoing progress and deliveries according delivery plan.
· Execute, track and report on machines and process states using scripts and monitoring tools.
· Knowledge of one or more Web / Application Server Environments (e.g., JBoss, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic);
· Good scripting skills – Unix Shell;
· Demonstrable capability of debugging problems from the command line, system logs
· Good SQL knowledge (e.g., Oracle or MS SQL);
· Knowledge in running batch processes and release deployment;
· Knowledge in using batch scheduling tools;
· Experience of Enterprise Management Platforms
· Ability to work in shifts to support global Applications;
· Proven track of experience of global Production Support role;
· Excellent problem-solving skills;
· Fluent in English.
· Ability to work in shifts to support global Applications
It would be an advantage if you have:
· Experience of development support – code release and code management;
· Experience with application and infrastructure deployment;
· Knowledge of reporting tools (e.g., Dynatrace)
· Knowledge of Compute Grid Architectures
· Knowledge of supporting Java Platforms and toolsets;
· Experience of Managing Shared Services – Web Farms, Virtual Environments.
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster .
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.