· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
The Data Center Technical Coordinator is the key technical liaison for all activities surrounding a Data Center instance of the service offering. This is a site specific role that coordinates all aspects of Data Center physical capacity, planning, Hardware and Software management. The Data Center Technical Coordinator is the responsible resource that works directly with the Data Center Operations Management as well as the Service Delivery Manager, other Delivery personnel, along with GSS/Sales Support.
Key responsibilities include: monitoring and managing hardware repairs for both proactive and reactive work, annually assessing all support requirements for all equipment installed on the Data Center floor, documenting all warranty expiration dates and ensuring that HW TS contracts are initiated upon warranty expiration, reviewing and updating HW contracts (TS and 3rd Party) for all critical components within the infrastructure to ensure appropriate turnaround times for repair, inventory re-purposing/redeployment, facilitating the setup of blades, racks, enclosures, configuration, cabling etc. for the service and acting as the local single point of contact (SPOC) for all datacenter activities impacting the supported service offering.
Knowledge and skills required
· Excellent English communication skills (both - oral and written).
· SolidData Center Operations Management as well as the Service Delivery Manager, other Delivery personnel, along with GSS/Sales Support..
· Ability to absorb and become proficient in new technologies and their business applications.
· Experience working on multiple cross functional and time sensitive projects.
· Ability to plan and complete a diverse range of assignments accurately and on a timely fashion.
· Experience building strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
· Analytical mind set, ability to interpret data and drive business conclusions.
· Ability to work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional.
· Ability to lead multiple capabilities to achieve a goal.