· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Answers help desk telephones and responds to basic customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
· Assists customers in resolving basic technical problems by providing scripted guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
· Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
· Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· One or more years of technical training in computer support preferred
· Zero or more years of technical or customer support experience
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Experience with solving computer-related problems
· Experience with company escalation policy
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Communications skills
· Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment
· May require shift work