Danone is one of the biggest FMCG companies and is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us to contribute to a healthier world? For our Dairy and Early Life Nutrition Divisions in Romania we are now looking for a
(Full time, Location: Bucharest)
This position is within the CBS team that is operating for the Eastern Europe Cluster (Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia).
As an T&E Accountant you are responsible for:
- Reconcile corporate travel activity, post journal entries, and ensure all charges are accrued and recorded correctly for month-end close.
- Review and analyze corporate travel expenditure to ensure reimbursement requests are in compliance with enterprise policies
- Registering credit card statements and bank transactions
- Answer employee queries regarding enterprise policies, payment status and other issues related to expenses
- Payment preparation
- Month-end closing specific activities: analyses, reconciliations, debit balances, GR/IR, ageing - ad hoc, on request
- Ad-hoc support for SAP, NAV and Bank Statements.
We are looking for an AP Accountant with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
· University Degree in Accounting or other relevant education
· 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
· Fluently in English and Romanian
· Familiar with SAP and/or Navision
Skills & Competencies:
· Client Oriented
· Attention to details
· Precise, thorough
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly via https://jobs.danone.com/ . Applications via mail or Indeed are not taken into consideration. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Eszter Bánhidi (Talent Manager EE)