At Danone, we are a purpose-driven organization. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Simply put, we believe in contributing to a healthier world! With initiatives around sustainability and transparency - we are aligning our corporate mission to a greater sense of responsibility and purpose.
2020 Summer Quality Internship: West Jordan, Utah
Work in the quality department on multiple problem solving and improvement initiatives.
· Establish priorities consistent with quality department needs.
· Attend assigned meetings and actively participate
· Follow-up on assigned tasks
· Compile data and present in an easy to understand format
· Investigate non-conforming product reasons and recommend solutions
· Participate in Root Cause Problem Solving exercises
· Improve quality systems (net contents, HACCP, document control, lab procedures)
· Implement corrective actions and train employees
· Validate CIP circuits for TACT parameters and equipment cleanliness
· Create reports on complaint and non-conforming product trends
· Update micro health scorecards and other databases
· Assist quality personnel on special projects involving new products and equipment
The ideal candidate will:
· Work well with others and be part of a high energy team
· Be flexible and adaptable regarding changing priorities and topics
· Be self-driven and show initiative
· Effectively approach problem solving
· Think critically
· Engage in topics and conversations in meetings
· Have strong computer skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Be an effective communicator
· Forge good working relationships
· Have a science core major and be willing to work hands on with industrial equipment
· Be able to multi task
· Demonstrate executional excellence and attention to detail
· Distill data and information into easy to understand communication
· Be organized and effectively use their time
· Be bold and share their opinion in different settings
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.