We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with us! Join us and challenge yourself in Sales!
For our Specialized Nutrition divisions in Italy we are looking as of now for a Key Account who will cover the following territory: North Italy for DO customers' portfolio.
During your experience you’ll be part of a dynamic team, you’ll have visibility on all company’s departments and you’ll contribute to the achievements of your team. You’ll have the chance to discover the competitive dynamics of one of our markets.
About the job
You’ll manage the business relations with an existing customers’ portfolio and you’ll be in charge to develop it with new business opportunities.
In details, you’ll be involved on:
· Identify and create sales opportunities following the analysis of customers’ needs;
· Manage the customers’ plan from their negotiation to their implementation;
· Guarantee forecast accuracy by month and by quarter;
· Negotiate the customers’ promo plan and their assortment and check their right implementation in stores;
· Manage the local budget, in terms of agreements and discounts in order to guarantee the correct implementation of the sell in and sell out levers;
· Interpret data store to monitor the competition and increase sales of existing programs and create additional sales opportunities;
· Analyze the spending weight on the turnover;
· Proactively manage and negotiate product visibility on display and on the shelves.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role, we believe you need to have:
· Master’s degree in Economics or Marketing or Management Engineering;
· Problem solving and entrepreneurial thinking;
· Relational and negotiation skills and flexibility;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Previous experience as Key Account within consumer goods market;
· Driving license;
· Fluent in English.
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104000 employees work on all five continents in the three Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Specialized Nutrition and Waters on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food and healthy food needs a healthy planet: this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Our offices are centrally located and easily reached by public transportation. Free water, yogurt and fruits are of course benefits for our employees. We offer you a culture, where you’ll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You’ll learn from colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. We believe in “One learning a day”: learning something new each day means you keep growing every day!
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the apply bottom!
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society.
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation.
We believe that our differences will make the difference.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679.
The research is opened toward both genders (L. 903/77).