Eager to support Danone-Nutricia bringing best care to its through supply chain service? The Logistics team (part of Global Distribution & Logistics department) based at our factory in Zoetermeer is looking for a motivated and service-oriented student as our intern. So, make sure to apply now!
About the Job
You will be working in the international and intercultural logistics team of Danone’s Nutricia Global Distribution & Logistics department , in particular the Supply Chain team consisting of 6 people who are responsible for centralized warehouse and related transportation.
The mission of Logistics Team is to deliver Best Care every day and plan the future growth by managing:
· Transportation into and from Distribution Center (MDC);
· Storage and warehousing activities;
· G4 inventory;
· Value added logistics;
· Logistics quality
· High productivity with efficiency cost.
Your main responsibilities will be :
· Assisting the logistics team to manage the transportation and warehouse performance – by collecting and analyzing data from an extensive warehouse database
· Findings from this analysis will be distributed to CBUs worldwide
· Supporting in following/updating the status of projects – completing site visits to the warehouse in Venlo and ensuring that the most efficient methods are being utilized
· Acting as a liaison between carriers and warehouse to ensure smooth processes
· Performing random invoice checks and cross-checking with current budgets
· Supporting in updating job planning on a biweekly basis – with SAP system
You have an accurate and detail-oriented mindset through which you demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills . Furthermore, you are a great communicator and take ownership of your responsibilities and able to work autonomously. With this being said, you are definitely not afraid to reach out to internal and external stakeholders. Being curious , eager to learn and proactive are characteristics that describe you.
There are also some compulsory requirements that you should meet:
· You are enrolled as a Bachelor/Master student in Logistics or Supply Chain Management during the whole internship ( Please be aware that we don’t arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL );
· You are fluent in English – oral and written;
· You are available to start in March 2020 for 6 months, full-time 5 days a week.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Nutricia Global Distribution & Logistics department is a Danone subsidiary responsible for the management of the logistical activities of Finished Goods (FG) from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
A great opportunity for you to learn more about Supply Chain in one of our factories! As our intern, you will get a view of what is going on throughout the organization and you will strengthen your analytical, organizational, and communication skills by getting the chance to work in a challenging, fast changing environment with many responsibilities.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “ apply now ” button.To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website .
Need more information? Please contact me Elin Andren-Eriksson via email@example.com