Eager to support Danone-Nutricia bringing best care to its through supply chain service? The Deployment team (part of Global Distribution & Logistics department) based at our factory in Zoetermeer is looking for a motivated and service-oriented student as of November 2019. So, make sure to apply now!
About the Job
You will be working in the international and intercultural Deployment team of Danone's Nutricia Global Distribution & Logistics department , in particular the Supply Chain team consisting of 12 people who are responsible for delivering Medical Nutrition products to the Sales Units worldwide .
We target on the right service by deploying the right stock at the right time and quantity, respecting agreed settings, with documented procedures and if needed proper complaints management. Taking all this into account, the process has several challenges on balancing the right stocks at the right costs.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Assisting the deployment team to deliver excellent export documentation and create reports to our business units;
· Supporting in complaint analysis and credit note accreditation;
· Accurate order placement and maintenance in the system;
· Monitoring and analyzing Quality Control;
· Monitoring and following up on the samples mail box;
· Participating in cross functional initiatives with key objective to minimize inventory related risks & building mitigation plans with key stakeholders.
You have an accurate and detail-oriented mindset through which you demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills . Your eye for detail and logical mindset help you take advantage of excel to create useful insights. You are definitely not afraid to reach out to colleagues but also enjoy autonomous work . Being curious , eager to learn and being proactive are characteristics that describe you.
There are also some compulsory requirements that you should meet:
· You are enrolled as a Bachelor/Master student in Logistics or Supply Chain Management during the whole internship ( Please be aware that we don't arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL );
· You are fluent in English – oral and written;
· You are available to start in November 2019 for 6 months, full-time 5 days a week.
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Nutricia Global Distribution & Logistics department is a Danone subsidiary responsible for the management of the logistical activities of Finished Goods (FG) from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
A great opportunity for you to learn more about Supply Chain in one of our factories! As our intern, you will get a view of what is going on throughout the organization and you will strengthen your analytical, organizational, and communication skills by getting the chance to work in a challenging, fast changing environment with many responsibilities.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “ apply now ” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website .
Need more information? Please contact me Elin Andren-Eriksson via firstname.lastname@example.org