Happy Family Organics has been on a mission to change the trajectory of children’s health through nutrition since the company launched on Mother’s Day in 2006. As the largest and fastest growing organic baby food brand in the country, we are constantly innovating to provide families with the best possible products, solutions, and resources for their evolving needs. From day one, we provide organic nutrition and support for your baby’s feeding journey, whether that’s breast or formula feeding all the way through starting solids and picky eating. We thoughtfully craft organic meals and snacks with curated ingredients that are appropriate for each baby, toddler, and kid’s age and stage to help support a lifetime of wellness.
This role will provide support for six members on our Production team who manage the relationships with all our third-party manufacturers both in the US and over-seas.
Activities May Include:
· Approve and reconcile invoices and credit memos for third party vendors.
· Assist team with tracking production and material usage including entry into SAP.
· Assist with outbound Finished Goods movement and data entry into SAP Business One software.
· Work with order fulfillment team on receiving discrepancies between Hotfill co-manufacturer and Finished Product warehouse.
· Assist team with various analytics and reporting.
· Associate will be exposed to various software platforms including but not limited to SAP Business One, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Smartsheets, and Redbooth.
· Associate will have opportunity to work with other Departments including, but not limited to: Accounts Payable, third-party co-manufacturing plants and warehouses, Quality Assurance, Customer Order Fulfillment and Planning.
· Undergraduate college degree
· Interest in supply chain operations
· Fluency in Microsoft Excel is required
· Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment in an entrepreneurial business setting
· Analytical, accurate, curios, and focused problem-solver
· Thoughtful, sustainable and holistic personal values set
As champions of organic, every product in our line is certified USDA organic, which means our food has no artificial hormones, toxic persistent pesticides or GMOs – just healthy ingredients from earth-friendly organic farms. We know that only a healthy planet can grow healthy food, and are committed to cultivating a sustainable world for little ones today and for future generations. From our WIC-authorized Clearly Crafted Jars to our free online live chat with lactation specialists and registered dietitians, we put babies and parents first, with support for every family. Happy Family Organics is a Certified B Corp™. To learn more, please visit: https://bcorporation.net/directory/happy-family-brands .For additional information, please visit www.happyfamilyorganics.com .
Happy Family Organics is owned by Danone, a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. For more information about Danone and Happy Family Organics, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Danone - Happy Family, is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.