As an Internal Audit Trainee , main task will be to regularly monitor and test controls and risk domains. You will report the Internal Control risks to supervisors, management and to corporate within Danone in Hungary.
Danone is one of the biggest FMCG companies and is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us to contribute to a healthier world? We are now looking for a:
Internal Audit Trainee
(Full time, Temporary, Location: Budapest)
Why should YOU apply right away?
If you need more than our great company culture, you should keep in mind the opportunity to:
· Be in contact with several functions in the company
· Learn about what Internal Control means
· Be a part of a multinational team
YOUR responsibilities as an Internal Audit Trainee will include (but not limited to):
· Monitor and test controls, risk domains
· Collect necessary documents and check them according to the internal standards
· Liaise with colleagues from different functions
· Work closely with the international Internal Control team
To be successful in the Internal Audit Trainee position YOU should be :
· Last year university student in Economics/Finance/Accounting or Business
· Great with Excel
· Fluent in English and Hungarian language
· Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
· Enthusiastic and open minded
· Willing to learn new things
· Team player who likes working in a multinational team
Are YOU interested to join us?
Hit the “apply now” button.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Nele Weyens (Talent Acquisition Specialist Eastern Europe) on email@example.com or +36 70 399 3611.You read this far? Start clicking that apply button right away!