Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Industrial Planner, CO in Broomfield, Colorado.
The Industrial Planner/ Long-Term Capacity Analyst will be responsible for continuously maintaining the long-term supply plan in SAP/APO for the Beverage supply chain. The individual will use integrated system planning to model the Beverage network on a monthly basis to provide production, inter-plant transfer, and shipment volumes by location. In collaboration with supply planning, this role will help to set network inventory levels which will then be used for financial reporting. This role provides critical visibility to network changes, choices, and overall cost impacts.
· Manage the long-term supply model for Beverage Supply Chain on a monthly basis
· Collaboration with supply planning and capacity planning to understand current and future demands and constraints in the network
· Provide definitive clarity & visibility to any long-term network changes, choices, and overall cost impacts to key stakeholders in manufacturing, warehousing, transportation and finance
· Work cross functionally with key internal partners to optimize network model to maximize service targets, mitigate losses risk, and mitigate overall costs
· Based on capacity and variable cost of production, determines the best possible sourcing each time volume demand forecast is updated.
· Key liaison for finance teams to communicate any/all monthly sourcing changes and overall financial impact for the duration of the S&OP GPS calendar
· Continuously review, manage and update SAP footprint settings and parameters to maintain a thoroughly optimized network
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
· 5 to 7 years of experience in supply chain planning required, preferably within the consumer packaged goods (CPG) or food industries
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in Supply Chain, business or related subjects – will consider work experience in lieu of degree of 7+ years of relevant experience
· Experience using ERP and APS systems to manage production scheduling (Peoplesoft, SAP APO SNP, ECC PP, PPDS, etc.) is required. Experience with SAP is preferred.
· APICS Certified Production Inventory Manager (CPIM) certification preferred
· Experience working within an environment of multiple internal customers/business units and multi-facility company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Understanding of planning practices and impact of key inputs such as forecast accuracy, production reliability, desired fill rate and costs
· Ability to develop managerial-type reports, recommendations and analysis
· Ability to work with internal teams to improve process
· Ability to develop deep technical knowledge (a Subject Matter Expert) of SAP SNP, ECC PP, and to assist in implementation of new scheduling toolset in the future
· Ability to plan/communicate/present and execute programs and influence multi-disciplinary Supply Chain stakeholders to enable success
· Demonstrated ability to work within a cross functional matrix environment where responsibilities are layered throughout the organization
· Ability to create metrics, perform analyses and create reporting independently, with minimal IT resources
· Ability to influence cross-functional teams to champion change throughout the organization
· Strong quantitative and analytical sills
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships outside the organization
· Skilled in continuous improvement
· Demonstrated ability to manage change and develop positive working relationships
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.