The Digital Analyst manages the daily work activities for the Digital Marketing team. Responsible for collecting and analyzing Google Analytics data to measure the impact of digital marketing vehicles and onsite features and services to drive online conversion and strategic business decisions. Validates metrics, monitor data quality, analyze various forms of data (e.g. raw data, base data, 3rd party data, metrics), provide reports and interpret results.
- Create, maintain and deliver web analytics measurement model through the identification of objectives, goals, key performance indicators, segments and targets
- Provides analysis and reporting of user behavior for digital marketing and site optimization
- Communicate insights and findings with all functional areas (merchandising, marketing, and management) to ensure successful and timely execution of multi-channel retail strategies
- Develops reports and data visualizations to present insights in the most effective way to enable decision making
- Manage and maintain marketing reporting and findings
- Collaborate with vendors for large analytics projects
- Presents and distributes the outcomes of Google Analytics projects to the Marketing Organization
- 1-4 years of experience using enterprise digital analytics tools to drive actionable insights preferred (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.)
- Data integration experience
- Google Analytics certifications
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and reporting of results and meaningful patterns and insights
- Strong reasoning and communication skills necessary to speak with key stakeholders
- Excellent solo working skills – keeping yourself accountable for both your growth and the quality of your work
- Robust interpersonal skills – collaborating and supporting the team is a critical success factor
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
At Saint-Gobain we design, manufacture and distribute materials which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. Join our innovative, passionate and entrepreneurial community to improve the world of tomorrow with us.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »