du01 octobre 2020au01 avril 2022(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :COMPAGNIE DE SAINT-GOBAIN
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2527€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Poste et missions:
The Certainteed activity is looking for a new VIE as Financial Analyst !
The primary purpose of this position is to provide financial reporting and analysis support to the Financial Planning and Analysis team and CertainTeed’s operating businesses. Some of the responsibilities of this position span across all six CertainTeed businesses, and others are focused on the three businesses in the Exterior Products Group, which historically had direct financial reporting responsibilities to Saint-Gobain’s Construction Products Sector.
Under the supervision of your tutor, your main tasks will be to:
- Seek opportunities to improve the analysis of monthly financial and operational results as part of management reporting across all CertainTeed businesses.
- Provide financial analysis in support of Saint-Gobain’s annual five-year strategic planning process and budget process, including development of financial spreadsheet and presentation templates to be utilized by individual businesses and for consolidation.
- Provide analysis for the annual budget and quarterly reforecasting periods. This includes creating and maintaining spreadsheets to manage data, consolidation, presenting information and efficiently communicating with different levels of management.
- Lead targeted analysis requested by CertainTeed’s CFO or operating business management to address specific business or financial reporting issues which are a priority.
- Implementing and maintaining various financial reports used by the Finance Team CertainTeed’s CFO and Management.
- Expand the financial and strategic analysis of major competitors of CertainTeed using published financial data, industry trade group databases and CertainTeed field sales organizations.
For this position, we are looking for someone graduated from a Business School or Equivalent with a Major in Finance, accounting or other relevant field.
A good knowledge of financial statements and good command of Microsoft software are mandatory. Any experience with SAP or other financial consolidation systems is a plus.
If you are knowned for your respect for deadlines, autonomy and riguour, this position is made for you !
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »