du01 août 2020au01 août 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1969€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Altran has been creating the world of tomorrow with the greatest technological expertise, digital innovation and transformative power for over 38 years: on the road, in the air, on the seas, in rail transport, in energy production, in life science, finance and telecommunications. For our renowned customers in the automotive, aerospace & defence, communication & digital, as well as many other sectors, we are the world market leaders for high-tech engineering and R&D services. A French holding company offering consulting and services at the cutting edge of technological progress that assumes responsibility: from the initial concept, through industrialisation, to the development of new products and services. Altran’s decisive key themes include connectivity, mobility of the future, digitalisation and complex technologies, as well as cross-sector solutions such as Lifecycle Experience and Intelligent Systems. Our high-tech expertise stems from our 50,000 highly qualified employees in over 30 countries. In Germany, Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG and Altran Service GmbH, headquartered in Munich, have about 3,200 employees in over 30 locations. Ready for excellence?
- You will take on a varied range of tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and plenty of room for innovative ideas and creative design possibilities.
- You will apply your knowledge in practice and flat hierarchies will give you the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with colleagues from all departments.
- By working directly with the Head of Marketing & Communication, Employer Branding, you will experience how decisions are made and implemented at short notice.
- You will become part of a team with a great team spirit and a great sense of humor
- Flexible and mobile working are self-evident for us: We offer you flexible working hours, and the opportunity to work from your home office.
Poste et mission:
- To improve our visibility on the market, you will create content concepts for external events and manage our nationwide appearances at career fairs
- As part of the employer branding strategy you will take on project responsibility and coordinate small teams
- Your creativity is also regularly requested, as you assist in the development and creation of marketing materials (flyers, presentations, videos)
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of candidates, starting with identification and the pre-selection, conducting interviews
- You identify suitable channels for a targeted approach to candidates
- In addition to creating, optimizing and publishing our job advertisements, you will also be responsible for service-oriented applicant administration and correspondence
- You have a successfully completed degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on marketing / communication
- You have already gained professional experience in the field of marketing and employer branding
- You are open to new challenges and enjoy developing creative concepts.
- In addition to flexibility and a high degree of (self-)organisation, you are characterised by an independent and structured working style.
- You are confident with the use of MS Office
- Ideally, you bring along InDesign/Photoshop knowledge.
- Very good German and English language skills
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!