ETATS-UNIS(Durham (North Carolina))
du01 juin 2020au01 décembre 2021(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :BIOMERIEUX SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2525€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 43 countries and servces more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux employees who have already identified with these values!
Poste et missions:
• Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content strategy and editorial calendar for communications to the field.
• Develop content, oversee process, provide design, publish monthly newsletter working closely with agency to deliver effective communications to the field. Increase open rate, readership
• Analyze reports, surveys, metrics, financials to help guide decision making in the advancement of projects, communications, marketing efforts to enhance effectiveness in the market
• Keep abreast of marketing tracking trends, recommend and implement tools to track the effectiveness of tactics/campaigns
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and agencies/suppliers on ground activation and event management for key business priorities
• Manage marketing-initiated leads/prospects and ensure they are suitable for CRM and actionable
• To manage allocated marketing budgets for various campaigns and activities
• Other duties as assigned
•Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Communication with at least 1-2 years’ experience in fast-paced marketing environment, either in marketing agency or corporate environment
• Knowledge in the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
• Critical Thinking skills and demonstrated ability to make recommendations that have impact in the market
• Strong marketing, analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Good presentation and good interpersonal skills
• Problem-solver, result-driven and highly motivated individual with positive disposition and energy, resilience in the face of negative sentiment
• Good communication skills (oral/written) in English
• A team player with strong project management skill with attention to details