du01 septembre 2020au01 septembre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AXA INVESTMENT MANAGERS PARIS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2250€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
From a client perspective, AXA IM has relationships with Institutions (Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Non-Profit organizations, Sovereign entities) and Distributors (Fund Selection Units, Private Banks, Financial Advisors, Networks).
The Clients & Markets team works as a team of internal advisors who aim at driving sales team action and developing thought leadership content and market insights for salespeople. The team also gathers, analyses information and data to support the decision-making process with regard to sales strategy, business development and product development.
The team is composed of four people based in Paris and London. Reporting to the Head of Clients & Markets, the main responsibilities of the VIE are:
• Lead/contribute to client market research to help fine-tune the sales strategy
• Follow client trends in the press or in competitor’s communication materials and synthesize the information into our internal publication, “Client Trends”
• Update the market sizings to follow the evolution of our market share and help sales prioritization
• Support the team’s Senior Market Intelligence Advisors, notably by performing research for thought leadership and segment-related projects, providing support with presentations and other material
• Lead ad hoc projects under the supervision of permanent members
The work allows to develop a deep and transversal view on the asset management industry from a client perspective. Please note that this function is not related to investment or macro-economic research.
The type of profile that we are looking for:
• Graduated, or about to finish a master degree in Finance in University or Business School.
• An interest in research
• Excellent analytic skills, shown by strong academic results
• Fluent in English: good communication skills, orally and in writing
• Highly motivated, team player, proactive, open-minded and dynamic
• Ideally a passive understanding of either: Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, a Scandinavian language
• An experience in financial markets and the asset management industry in particular is required