du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ENGIE GLOBAL MARKETS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1814€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
FINOPS Expertise Center – Transverse team in charge of managing transversal projects, lead & accelerate harmonization, improvement, automation and digitalization of FINOPS activities & processes.
Candidate will work as part of the FINOPS Transverse team. He will
- Coordinate/act as PMO on transversal initiatives
- Support/facilitate change management
- Organize/Animate FinOps events
- Steer continuous process improvements based on audits & incidents
- Provide inputs to product owners and managers to improve process
Poste et missions:
The Transversal Analyst acts as an analyst & coordinator to:
• Coordinate transversal initiatives by organizing, formalizing meetings and following-up action plans. You lead and co-ordinate across teams with internal stakeholders
• Support/facilitate change management by organizing FinOps events, communicating on concrete achievements, sharing tools & good practice
• Promote Continuous Improvement Process culture throughout FINOPS teams in close cooperation with FINOPS managers by challenging current processes and by supporting teams to improving them.
• Coordinate Operational Risk incidents by reviewing and following-up on remediation actions
• Follow-up Internal and External Audit missions by coordinating FINOPS teams review and action plans follow up.
• Organize, prepare & animate Monthly KPI Performance Review with FINOPS management teams & team leaders.
• You manage multiple deadlines daily and be able to react to the change.
• You liaise with Front Office & other Support Functions for a better GEM activities understanding
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
Take initiative /Leadership
Client/user centric - Strong Analytical skills
Good communication & influencing skills
Ability to work in a multi-cultural/multi-lingual environment
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• You have business sense, good customer relations skills, analytical and summary skills, good organizational skills, team spirit and a curious nature.
• You are thorough, independent and take initiative.
• You can anticipate and plan ahead (proactiveness), and work in a cross-functional environment with various (internal and external) points of contact
• You are able to work under pressure
• As a key user you are able challenge the process and interact with the IT
Fluent in English and French - Dutch is a plus