du01 mai 2020au01 novembre 2021(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALIRA HEALTH
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :3645€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Alira Health is an international advisory firm providing integrated strategy, execution and innovation services for healthcare and life science companies. Our strategists, bankers, doctors and scientists collaborate to fully understand every aspect of healthcare. We provide our clients with a continuum of support leading them to achieve success at any and every point in their business lifecycle.
We operate across Europe and North America. Our consultants have international expertise in the clinical, scientific and business challenges that come with competing in a global market.
Poste et missions:
The Transaction Advisory Analyst -VIE- is a critical member of the Alira Health Transaction Advisory team. You will work closely with Project Managers and Directors to execute projects in sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions, capital raises and strategic deals. As Transaction Advisory Analyst -VIE, you will be assigned analysis and work streams to make a strong contribution to the success of each project. Team members get exposure to all aspects of a deal and have access to top management.
We are looking for a VIE for an 18-month period starting in May 2020. Successful candidates will be located in our San Francisco office and will work closely with the senior team.
1. Support in the preparation of marketing documents for M&A transactions (teaser, Memorandum of Information, Management Presentations and similar).
2. Assist in the development of financial valuations (transaction and trading multiples, DCF).
3. Arrange and support preparation of data rooms, vendor due diligence and other transaction documentation.
4. Support in the evaluation of transaction opportunities.
5. Build and activate a network of industry contacts: financial, investors, investment banking and entrepreneurs.
6. Conduct research and analysis of healthcare / life science segments and companies, including gaining deep understanding and evaluation of associated products, e.g. medical devices, pharmaceuticals or medical software.
7. Synthesize findings and recommendations.
8.Monitor important developments, initiatives, news, legislation, corporation activities and M&A transactions, analyzing the impact to strategies and business plans.
9. Assist in the preparation business proposals, presentations and marketing materials.
1. Master’s degree in Finance, Management, Economics, or Engineering required
2. Two to three years of relevant professional experience preferred
3. Healthcare studies and/or meaningful experience preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
1. Fluent in English (additional languages preferred).
2. Advanced proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint are a must).
3. Strong analytical and organizational skills, strong attention to detail.
4. Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
5. Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
INTERESTED? APPLY TO US!
If you enjoy the fast pace of consulting, are confident, ambitious, and team-oriented and have the skills and experience to back it up, please send us your cover letter and CV in English telling us why you are a good fit for the team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We want to hear from you!