du01 août 2020au01 août 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1969€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The
company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside
its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the
company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications.
The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and
Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Poste et missions:
- Carrying out of free and guided tests on test benches and on the vehicle
- Error analysis, creation and tracking of error tickets
- Evaluation, documentation and presentation of test results
- Participation in test drives at home and abroad
- Education:Electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or comparable fields of study
- Technical understanding and initial experience with bus systems
- Knowledge of common software testing methods
- First experience in the automotive environment and corresponding tools
- Very sound knowledge of languages in German (B2), and English (C1)
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!