du01 août 2020au01 août 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1969€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
As the world's leading provider of engineering and research and development services, Altran has a completely new way for its customers to innovate. For this purpose, it is developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works with its customers on every link in the value chain of their project, from planning to industrialization. For more than 30 years, the group has provided its expertise to major companies in areas such as automotive, aerospace, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railways and telecommunications. In 2018, the Altran Group generated above-average growth and will continue to do so in the coming years. With a workforce of over 45,000 employees, Altran is represented in more than 30 countries.
- Exciting international and national projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Specialization opportunities as well as subject-specific further education and training
- A challenging task with high personal responsibility
- Pleasant and team-based working atmosphere.
Poste et missions:
- Test and problem management in the automotive sector
- Preparation of reports and technical communication with the specialist department
- Presentation of the results to the customer and coordination with the developers and suppliers
- Error analysis as well as creation and tracking of error tickets
- Evaluation, documentation and presentation of test results
- Participation in and coordination of test drives at home and abroad
- Completed technical training, technician or study in one of the following or comparable fields: Electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, industrial engineering
- Great interest in vehicle technology and new technologies
- Confident handling of MS-Office, in particular Excel
- Organizational ability, quality awareness, structured working methods and analytical competence
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and confident appearance
- Fluent in English and advanced kwowledge in German
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!