du01 octobre 2020au01 octobre 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AMARIS FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2031€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries.
MANTU stands beside businesses and entrepreneurs to help them fulfil their dreams, achieve their ambitions and materialize their projects. MANTU bolsters their growth, enables their development and supports their transformation.
We exist to generate opportunities for a vast talent community and pass on our boldness and our entrepreneurial culture and spirit.
THE IT DEPARTMENT
Mantu’s Information System and Technology department was established in 2007 at the creation of the group.
From the very beginning, Mantu positioned itself as an independent corporation, both financially and technology speaking hence the group success, based not only on an organic growth but also on IT solutions.
The IT and IS department has been supporting Mantu and its brands to become one of the leaders in the consulting world
The IT and IS Department gathers more than 300 talented and highly skilled people in more than 12 countries, with major hubs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vienna, Tunis, Mauritius, Bucharest and Medellin, covering all time zones worldwide 24 7.
The main goal of the IT and IS Department is to provide internal innovative solutions to support the group’s strategy, for more than 6500 users (employees of the Group) worldwide thanks to 200 web and mobile applications composing our global ERP and several IT services including helpdesk support, system & network management, messaging, telephony, security management, cloud infrastructure and business intelligence.
Working in a Microsoft environment, with some of the latest technologies on the market, the IT and IS Department aims to bring value and innovation to the group, gathering the best people in an entertaining and skilled environment having high business impacts.
THE VIENNA HUB
Welcome to one of the most beautiful cities in the world! Vienna, capital city of Austria, is located on the eastern side of the country. Surrounding by mountain and incredible landscape, Vienna is ranked first on the most livable city in the world for several year. Our Austrian hub is hosting our best engineering team from multiple discipline, system architect, VoIP expert, Software architect, Database engineer or Software development: you will be in a hub of experts.
As System Administrator specialised on Microsoft O365 you are part of the IT Operations Department and you will be responsible for the O365 & Azure Tenant of Mantu Group (incl. SharePoint Online, Azure, Azure AD, MS Teams…).
This is the chance for you to get a cross-department position and you will be the referent for other Administrators by coaching and guiding them to migrate their own service to O365.
You will join the team on the project of on-premise Data Center migration to Microsoft Azure by Infrastructure-as-code method with Ansible, Terraform and Packer.
Beside these projects, you will as well provide End-Users support and provide training to ensure a smooth transition to O365 services. By your knowledge and experiences, you will define the right delegation permissions, security policy and manage our Azure Data Centers.
By joining our team, you will:
- Support, maintain and optimize the group O365 Tenant
- Define security policies, delegations, and licenses management for O365
- Azure Data Centers, Azure Active Directory administration and AD sync management
- Implement service and system monitoring, alerting, and reporting for the group tenant
- Adapt our current provisioning system to automate all the life cycle of cloud user’s accounts
- Automate Severs deployment & migration to Azure by IAC with “Ansible, Terraform and Packer”
- Coach Administrators and the IT Support team on O365 / Azure
- Resolve incidents, implement, and participate on the problem resolutions
- Define and develop documentation and procedures
The candidate should have the following competencies and skills:
- Good communication skills in English (oral and written communication)
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Analytical and Problems solving
- Adaptability (work in a continuously changing environment)
- Self-driven and motivate to learn
- Strong knowledge of on-premise Microsoft products as MS Exchange 2016, MS Server 2016 & 2019, Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Cloud services as Azure Data Center, Azure AD, O365, MS Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Intune
- Strong automation logic and confident with PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform and Packer
- Confident with VOIP architecture, Voice Routing, SBC Administration and Skype for Business is a plus