du01 août 2020au01 février 2021(pour6mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1809€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry.
ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, Development, Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management.
Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Digital transformation, data centricity and innovation are paramount today to develop leading positions and to improve business competitiveness. We are looking for an enthusiast and proven expert Python Developer to participate to the porting of a desktop tool to a web application.
As a member of the Data Management group, reporting to the
Data Management Group Manager, you are in charge of tasks such as :
• Translating an existing MatLab code into efficient Python code;
• Optimizing the performance of the code and of the mathematics of it;
• Developing an API to interface the code with the front-end;
• Participating in every phase of the software lifecycle;
• Testing, documenting and managing the developed code;
• Sharing knowledge with peers;
• Providing Python mentorship.
• You have a technical-oriented bachelor’s degree, in computer science or equivalent by experience.
• You have proven expertise (> 5 years) and recent experience with advanced Python development, using various packages/libraries : Python/Cython, API development.
• You have MatLab experience.
• You have Amazon Web Services expertise: DynamoDB, Amazon S3.
• You have advanced mathematical and optimization skills.
• You are familiar with Agile development process.
• You are autonomous with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
• You are quality and result oriented, hands-on and self-motivated.
• You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• You have a French working knowledge and are comfortable at English writing.