du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :NEXANS FRANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2178€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that deliver increased performance for our customers worldwide. Nexans’ teams are committed to a partnership approach that supports customers in four main business areas: Power transmission and distribution (submarine and land), Energy resources (Oil & Gas, Mining and Renewables), Transportation (Road, Rail, Air, Sea) and Building (Commercial, Residential and Data Centers). Nexans’ strategy is founded on continuous innovation in products, solutions and services, employee development, customer training and the introduction of safe, low -environmental- impact industrial processes.
In 2013, Nexans became the first cable player to create a Foundation to introduce sustained initiatives for access to energy for disadvantaged communities worldwide.
We have an industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide, employing close to 26,000 people and generating sales in 2017 of nearly 6.4 billion euros. Nexans is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris, compartment A.
Your missions :
Overall, the Purchasing Improvement Officer will help the Purchasing Business Process Owner (BPO) leading the company through the implementation of procurement processes and change of existing processes in line with SLS Business Group & Group purchasing strategies.
The Purchasing Improvement Officer’s mission, together with the BPO, is to understand how the processes are currently implemented throughout the company and identifying and resolving any gaps between the current implementation and group best practices and core processes. He/ she will work on continuous improvement of these processes to gain on productivity and efficiency.
He/she will work closely with different functions in the organization (mostly finance, supply chain and purchasing) to understand their needs in order to adapt the purchasing /procurement processes & take into account constraints.
1)KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PROJECT
Knowledge Management project. Full ownership of the purchasing coordinator.
• Analyze existing knowledge management platforms in Nexans Norway
• Build a Knowledge Management strategy (what info/doc/procedure should be where)
• Implement this strategy and roll out to the organization
Actively monitor compliance with existing business processes and work on reducing exceptions, working closely with purchasers and requestors
• Extract weekly and/or monthly reports on process exceptions (open/blocked POs, …)
• Send reports to accountable teams (requestors, purchasers, ...) and follow up on solving of issues.
• Collaborate with local key users (finance, purchasing, supply chain) to develop in-process controls and monitoring strategies for assigned processes.
3)PURCHASING EFFICIENCY PROJECT
Participate to the Efficiency Project aiming at improving Purchasing processes, increasing efficiency of purchasing department and implementing further the Nexans Group Core Model
• Support in organizing some workshops for defining the Standard Operating Processes and formalize those SOPs.
• Support in the roll-out of those SOPs to the rest of the users. Help conducting the change management and follow up on the implementation of SOPs
4)KEY USER & TRAINING MANAGEMENT
• Be a Key Point of Contact for users concerning questions or issues for purchasing tools and processes
• Support KUs with end-user training and maintenance of training documentation if required
The roles and responsibilities could be extended, would there be any other projects launched.
Your profile :
• Fluent in English
• Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Purchasing/Supply Chain or Process Internal Audit discipline area
• 1-5 years of work related experience in the field
• Knowledge and experience in Source-to-Pay Processes
• Some experience of SAP ERP
• Some experience in SAP Ariba modules would be a plus (Contract Management, Supplier Management, …)
• Some training or experience in Change Management would be a plus.
• Demonstrable experience of working in an international, complex and fast paced environment
• Service oriented with proven track record of internal customer satisfaction
• Ability to find and propose solutions that are acceptable across organization, to diverse departments with conflicting interests and needs
• Communication skills and team work:
- Ability to be attentive and listen to others
- Ability to write in a clear, concise, organized and convincing manner
- Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others
- Adapts to the team and builds team spirit
- Ability to build and sustain cooperative working relationships
- Proven ability to work across organization
• Analytical mind
- Analyzes digital data, verbal data and all other sources of information
- Divides information into components, models and relationships
- Seeks additional information or a better understanding of a problem
- Produces practical solutions to a range of problems
- Understands how a problem can be part of a much larger system.
Do you want to have an international and unique experience ? Do not hesitate to apply !
In Nexans, through the VIE Program, you will have opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Our recruitment process is fun and easy: one video webcast, 2 interviews and you are on board !