du01 octobre 2020au01 avril 2021(pour6mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1815€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Our “Life Science” division
Altran has been operating in the Life Sciences industry as a major technological innovator by delivering engineering, IT and consulting services and solutions across the entire healthcare value chain. We offer you an inspiring career opportunity to help our clients supporting the next challenges of innovation and efficiency faced by the next generation of healthcare.
• Develop basic and detailed design of process activities,
• Designing equipment or processes, specifications writing, URS, datasheet, functional analysis, …
• Writing and reviewing engineering and manufacturing documentation,
• Prioritise operational aspects, safety, hygiene and environment protection,
• Performing risk assessments,
• Working in close collaboration with multidisciplinary departments (production, EHS, engineering, maintenance, QC, QA),
• Ensuring handover with final users.
• Master degree in (Bio-)engineering or related domains,
• Fluent in English and French or Dutch,
• At least 2 year of relevant experience in process engineering in a GMP invironment
• Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology or food technology
If you are a team player looking to satisfy your thirst of knowledge, you’ve found the place.