du01 avril 2020au01 avril 2021(pour12mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1814€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry. ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
As a member of the Data Management group, reporting to the Data Management Group Manager, you are in charge of tasks such as :
• Developing powerful and professional Python (open source) applications;
• Revamping existing (VBA) developments;
• Reviewing code written by peers;
• Participating in every phase of the software lifecycle;
• Testing, documenting and managing the developed code;
• Sharing knowledge with peers about applications developed by the team;
• Providing Python mentorship.
• You have a technical-oriented bachelor’s degree, in computer science or equivalent by experience.
• You have proven expertise (> 2 years) and recent experience with advanced Python development, using various packages/libraries. Usage of Python in a Data Science or Scientific context is a plus.
• You have VBA knowledge, other languages are a plus (ASP.NET, Java, C++, etc.).
• You have knowledge of relational (Oracle, SQL Server) database.
• You are familiar with Agile development process.
• You are autonomous with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
• You are quality and result oriented, hands-on and self-motivated.
• You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• You have a French/English working knowledge