du01 août 2020au01 août 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AKKA INGENIERIE PRODUIT
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2747€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
We believe that even an internship can be an amazing experience and we invite you to join an agile organization with like-minded people in a multicultural environment where you can both learn and contribute to prepare your own future.
With more than 15,000 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, the AKKA Technologies Group is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies.
To keep pace with this fast-changing world, AKKA Technologies created The AKKAdemy. Bringing together high-potential engineers from all over Europe to become the next generation of top engineering consultants.
We are looking for a Junior Learning Specialist to join the Akkademy, who will support the team currently in place to create & deliver blended learning content, workshops and presentations for our various audiences, at a Group level.
Your duties will include:
• Challenging and improving the current learning content (online, classroom, workshops)
• Helping to create blended learning experiences, with the creation of digital learning modules & workshops on various topics
• Digitalizing this content by bringing new ideas and activities to enhance interactivity with the audience
• Deploying efficient and appealing face to face presentations
• Delivering feedback on a continuous basis to the consultants during learning activities
• Organizing and managing extra curriculum events for the graduates
• You will be working within a team of 5 people, + interacting directly with Business Management Trainers
Who you are:
• University Graduate in relevant sector (Master degree in Business School and Instructional design degree a strong asset)
• Proficiency in English (mandatory) + French or German a strong asset
• Ability to use authoring tools for creating digital learning content (Articulate Storyline, iSpring, Adobe Captivate…)
• Ability to speak easily in front of 70+ persons on a daily basis
• Ability to manage workshops and deliver feedbacks
• Quickly adapting to changes, great organizational skills
• Creative and flexible
• Strong multicultural mindset, with great team spirit