du01 novembre 2020au01 novembre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1924€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior HR Business Partner and Project Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Supporting the work of Human Resources (HR) Department in Berlin and collaborating closely with the Business Partners
- Analyze, elaborate and present data ( ex. through Excel reports and Power Point presentations) to help the leadership understand different HR metrics, organizational changes and their impacts
- Assisting in performance processes
- Ensuring the reporting and project-documentation
- Working transversally with multiple stakeholders
- Supporting communication and information within the HR Department
- Collecting data and regulations for the data room
- Preparing presentations for meetings, events etc.
- Participating in on going and new projects and coordinating some of them
- Master Degree in Business/Project Administration/Human Resources
IT / hard skills:
- In-depth knowledge in working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint data management is a plus
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Keen and curious to learn
- Reliable and team player
- Fast learner
- Fluent English
- Working proficiency in German
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.