du01 octobre 2020au01 octobre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :HUTCHINSON SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1838€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Hutchinson designs and produces customized materials and connected solutions to respond to the needs of its global customers, on land, in the air and at sea. A global leader in vibration control, fluid management and sealing system technologies, our Group stands out with a multiple market offering spanning multiple areas of expertise and delivering synergies and value-added. Hutchinson reported revenues of €4.314 billion in 2019 and has 40,000 employees in 25 countries. Our ambition is to contribute to safer, more comfortable and more responsible mobility for the future.
We are looking for a JUNIOR FINANCE CONTROLLER (W/M).
The position will be based in Ruma, Serbia.
What you will do?
During this V.I.E., you will be responsible for the following activities:
1) Prepare and update the budget and forecasts by coordinating the work of individual organizational units involved in the planning process
2) Analyze possible differences in the budget and take steps to reverse the correct trend
3) Explain deviations by providing management with the necessary information to make decisions about strategy changes
4) Perform constant analysis: income and profits, production costs and product profitability, cost structures
5) Analyze working capital, including receivables and inventories
6) Continuous monitoring of the Company's performance
You had a first experience within a Financial department
You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
You are a fluent French and English speaker.
You have strong analytical and synthesis skills
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Hutchinson worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.