du01 octobre 2020au01 octobre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2031€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
(Junior) Drug Safety Manager
As Pharmacovigilance (PV) Junior Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of PV in Austria with a focus on the operational area of activity. As a competent contact person, you will advise and support the business units and functions of the Austrian branch in the correct handling of safety-relevant information and implementation of projects in compliance with the applicable laws and guidelines. The PV Junior Manager is integrated into a highly qualified team and actively contributes to the maintenance and continuous improvement of structures and processes in PV through teamwork and independent and solution-oriented Action.
- capturing and processing of safety-relevant information from various sources
- Implementation of risk minimizing measures
- Supervision of local non-interventional studies and programs
- training of internal employees
- Communication with external stakeholders (e.g. doctors, pharmacists)
- Consulting, auditing and monitoring of internal projects
- maintenance and ongoing development of PV-internal processes and structures
- compliance with and implementation of regulatory and internal requirements and guidelines
Challenges of the position:
- operating in a strictly regulated Environment
- cross-department and cross-Country work
- Connecting regulatory compliance with corporate business needs
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, Veterinary Doctor, Biologist or other Science Degree
- Other medical scientific university educational background may be considered
- Previous work experience in drug safety, pharmacovigilance, pharmacy, nursing or medicine appreciated
Capabilities & Competencies:
- High team competence, solution orientation, ability to work under pressure, reliability, accuracy, flexibility, communication skills
- structured work, time management, (self-)organisation, independent work, high sense of responsibility
- MS Office, general adept handling of IT Systems
- German (mother tongue or fluent in spoken and written); -English (fluent in spoken and written)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.