du01 décembre 2019au01 décembre 2020(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :MODIS FRANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1942€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE:
- Error analysis and troubleshooting within the 1st and 2nd level user support
- Acceptance and processing of support requests in the ticket system
- Consulting, construction and installation of IT infrastructure equipment
- Software and computer installation via software distribution
- User support for permissions
- Approve IT purchase requisitions
WHAT ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG:
- You have successfully completed a technical apprenticeship, for instance as a technician, electronic technician or similar
- You have ideally gained a first professional experience in IT (1st or 2nd level support)
- You have an independant way of working as well as are service-oriented
- You are proficient in both German (B2 level) and English (C1 level)
Duration: between 12 and 24 months
We will be happy to receive your application in German or English
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
The common path for us begins with understanding your ambitions. We work together to bring you to your professional goal, by investing in your career development, mentoring and coaching you throughout your career.
At Modis, you work for a dynamic and global team that has ambitious goals in a key market.