du01 juin 2020au01 décembre 2021(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :MODIS FRANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1968€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE:
• Autonomous elaboration of new technical hardware solutions in the interface between mechanics, electronics and hardware/software
• Planning, launching and sustainable implementation of mechatronics projects and tasks for complex products
• Guaranteeing efficient functioning for a successful project execution
• Keeping in touch with state-of-the-art research and market as well as analysing new trends and developments related to mechatronics development
WHAT ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following engineering fields: mechatronics, electrotechnics, electronics, embedded systems or microsystem technics
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the development of hardware (apprenticeships and internships included)
• Hands-on experience in using the Eagle layout tool, or similar ones
• Hands-on experience in using LTspice, or a similar tool
• Experience with C++, Mentor and Cadence layout tools is nice to have
• Proficiency in English, B2 level of German mandatory
Duration: between 12 and 24 months
We’ll be happy to receive your CVs in German or English.
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS:
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.