du01 février 2021au01 août 2021(pour6mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1823€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry.
ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, Development, Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management.
Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Design and discuss your own solution for addressing user stories and tasks
- Develop and unit-test,
- Integrate, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Perform peer code review
- Actively participate into the squad activities and ceremonies e.g. daily stand-up/scrum meeting
- Actively participate and Dev chapter lead activities
- Apply continuous integration best practices in general (SCM, build automation, unit testing, dependency management)
- Collaborate with other squad members to achieve the Squad/Sprint objectives
- Report progress/update Agile team management tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Manage individual task priorities and deliverables
- Responsible for quality of solutions the he/she provides
- Contribute to planning and continuous improvement activities,
- Support the PO, Analyst and Scrum Master